Pack your bags, it’s time to party!
The moment you’ve all been waiting patiently for! The Anime Senpai 2019 Programming Schedule has officially been released!
Anime Senpai is right around the corner again and we eagerly await to see you all again!
PANEL TIMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE. PLEASE CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR UPDATES.
As always, we will be using Sched as our preferred Scheduling platform this year. If you have used Sched before than begin by logging into your account if you have made one and start building your personalized schedule so you’re kept up to date on what you would like to see!
If you have not used Sched before, or have not created an account; no worries, we can help you with that!
While the embedded schedule is super helpful to view while you’re on the website we recommend going to the full Sched website for easy navigation, and saving the schedule to your phone!
Saving the Schedule to your phone
- Navigate to Schedule.animesenpai.org using your preferred Internet Browser on your phone. (I am using Google’s, Chrome browser app on my phone)
- Click on the 3-Dot Menu Icon (Options may vary if using an IOS Device)
- Continue to Step 2 in this Guide
- Select “Add to Home screen”
- If you’ve followed along from here, a new app icon should have been added to your Home screen of your device.
- Selecting the “Menu” button/link will allow easy navigation to the Schedule, Speakers, and the Search function!
- Using the “Search” function will allow you to filter our events much easier and help you find what you’re most looking forward too!
Downloading the Sched App to view the Schedule
- Open either Google’s Play Store (Android) or Apple’s App Store (IOS) on your Smartphone
- Search for “Sched” in the Play/App Store
- Download the “Sched” App to your Smartphone
- Once installed and opened, you should be met with a screen similar to the one shown below.
- Search for Event/Change Event
- Optional: Log in/Create an account if you would like to create your own personalized schedule as well as get notifications when your event is happening.
- If you’ve followed along from the beginning, you’re done!
- The “funnel” icon in the top left is how you can filter events/venues to make things finding things easier!
- The “clock” icon in the top right will take you to what is going on right now based on the current time!