Pre-Registration coming soon!
What does it mean to Pre-Register for Anime Senpai?
You can purchase Anime Senpai badges in advance of the event, April 1st, through September 3rd online. These badges are good for all days of the convention, and badges can be picked up at any time during the weekend so long as the Registration desk is open. Your badge will allow you access to all public areas of the convention including all guest panels, autographs, video gaming, tabletop gaming, and so much more!
- Saving money! Prices go up as the event gets closer, so the sooner you register, the more money you save!
- Being able to pick up your badge the earliest on Thursday before the show really kicks off on Friday!
- A separate line is available for picking up Pre-Registered badges, and goes much quicker!
- Not having to pay for the event, and whatever purchases you may want to make at the show all at once!
If you’re attending Anime Senpai as a group (Two or more badges under the same transaction)
- Group membership badges can only be picked up by the Primary Attendee – the person who paid for the badges online. From there, it is their responsibility to distribute the badges to their group.
- It is best to plan to arrive either together, or after the Primary Attendee, as they are the only ones who will be able to pick up the membership badges. If you arrive before the Primary Attendee, you must wait for them to pick up the membership badges.
- You will need either your Eventbrite confirmation receipt, or photo ID.
- If ONLY bringing photo ID the name MUST match the name on the ticket (The person who registered)
- You do not need government issued ID, but it is generally the easiest form of identification. Other forms of ID will be allowed at the registration director’s discretion.
- Anime Senpai badges are non-refundable. If you have Pre-Registered for the event, and can no longer attend, you can transfer your Anime Senpai 2018 badge to another person, or to the following year.
- If you need to transfer your badge, you may do so up to 30 days after the end of the convention. If you do not contact us within this time frame, we will be unable to transfer your badge.
- If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact us at: Support@animesenpai.org
- There will be one line for ALL Pre-Registered membership badges.
- You must bring either Eventbrite confirmation receipt or Photo ID. The name on your Photo ID MUST match the name on the badge/ticket (The person who bought the ticket)
- Only you may pick up your badge.
- You can not pick up your friend’s membership badge, and your friend cannot pick up your membership badge